What we do?
We have combined traditional survey methods using echo sounders with latest drone survey technology to provide more detailed outputs for analysis.
- Our operator flies the drone over the waterbody, collecting data through the echo sounder.
- Using computer software, we process the data creating detailed files for depth analysis.
Drones easily acquire data from difficult-to-reach locations including surveying challenging waterbodies that are not easily accessible for humans.
Due to its high speed, time required to capture data is drastically less for drones compared to traditional methods.
Drones provide more detailed deliverables of actual site data along with all the files obtained usually with traditional methods.
- Reduces manpower cost
- Saves time
- High Accuracy
Depth analysis report.
Why choose us
- We have experienced professional Drone Pilots for proper data capturing
- We have talented and experienced data processing team to meet all the client requirements.
- We provide quick, accurate and cost – effective solutions to our client.