What we do?
We have combined traditional survey methods using total station, DGPS, etc. with latest drone survey technology to provide more detailed outputs for analysis.
We provide the volume of stockpiles in the mine in order to deduce how much is it worth financially.
We provide possible short, safe and easy routes for transportation around the site for cost cutting and safety.
We provide which part of mine is overheated to ensure safety
We provide soil testing reports for quality analysis
- Our operator flies the drone over mining site, taking thousands of pictures with the attached camera.
- Using computer software, we stitch and layer the images, creating a model of the actual site.
Drones easily acquire data from difficult-to-reach locations of the mining site including surveying challenging terrain that is not easily accessible for humans.
Due to its high speed, time required to capture data is drastically less for drones compared to traditional methods.
Drones equipped with thermal cameras can detect any workers on site in case he/she needs help and can also detect which part of mine is heated to ensure safety of workers.
Drones provide more detailed deliverables of actual site data along with all the files obtained usually with traditional methods.
The 2D Orthomosaic maps and 3D models provided by drone have resulted to be a game changer as it provides high accuracy physical site data for detailed analysis.
- Reduces manpower cost
- Saves time
- High Accuracy
Contour, Boundary – Plot Marking,Digitised Maps, High quality 2D Orthomosaic maps, 3D models,high-density point cloud, Digital Surface Model, Digital Terrain Model, Digital Elevation Model , video, soil test reports
Why choose us
- We have experienced professional Drone Pilots for proper data capturing
- We have talented and experienced data processing team to meet all the client requirements.
- We provide quick, accurate and cost – effective solutions to our client.