What we do?
We have combined traditional survey methods for watershed analysis using Dumpy levels, hydromarkers, etc. with latest drone survey technology to provide more detailed outputs for analysis.
- Our operator flies the drone over the area, taking thousands of pictures with the attached camera.
- Using computer software, we stitch and layer the images, creating a model of the actual site.
Drones easily acquire data from difficult-to-reach locations including surveying challenging terrain, dense forests, etc. that are not easily accessible for humans.
Using drones, we can perfectly identify where to build Continuous Contour Trenches which increases safety of the whole watershed management project
Due to its high speed, time required to capture data is drastically less for drones compared to traditional methods.
Drones provide more detailed deliverables of actual site data along with all the files obtained usually with traditional methods.
The 2D Orthomosaic maps and 3D models provided by drone data have resulted to be a game changer as it provides high accuracy physical site data for detailed analysis.
- Reduces manpower cost
- Saves time
- High Accuracy
Contour, Boundary – Plot Marking,Digitised Maps, High quality 2D Orthomosaic maps, 3D models,high-density point cloud, Digital Surface Model, Digital Terrain Model, Digital Elevation Model , video, soil test reports
Why choose us
- We have experienced professional Drone Pilots for proper data capturing
- We have talented and experienced data processing team to meet all the client requirements.
- We provide quick, accurate and cost – effective solutions to our client.